Attic Angel Association awards community grants to nonprofit community organizations each year as part of its mission to assist seniors and children. A compelling community need is identified each spring by the Association board of directors as the focus for the coming year’s awards.
The annual focus for April 2017 through March 2018 is:
PROVIDE MENTAL HEALTH SERVICES FOR MIDDLE AND HIGH SCHOOL YOUTH.
All Dane County nonprofits may apply for an Attic Angel Community grant if the program meets needs that fall under the annual focus. Proposals may be submitted April 15 through October 1 each year and, this year, must be delivered in person or postmarked by October 1.
2016-17 Grants Awarded
Attic Angel congratulates the eight nonprofit organizations that received community grants with programs meeting the needs of the 2016-17 annual focus: "To expand reading, home visitation and parental involvement programs for children ages 3 to kindergarten.”
- CHILDREN'S SOCIETY OF WISCONSIN, d/b/a Children's Hospital of Wisconsin Community Services - KinderReady Program - $29,570
- COMMUNITY COORDINATED CHILD CARE INC. - Parenting Resources on the Road program - $32,670
- FRIENDS OF THE UW ODYSSEY PROJECT, INC. - Odyssey Jumpstart Program - $18,683
- GOODMAN COMMUNITY CENTER - At-Home Literacy and Social-Emotional Learning for Early Childhood Program - $15,000
- ONE CITY EARLY LEARNING CENTERS - Purchase and implementation of Creative Curriculum - $31,025
- PREVENT BLINDNESS WISCONSIN in collaboration with Dane County Head Start - Your Amazing Eyes Program - $12,000
- ROAD HOME - Student Enrichment Initiative - $20,000
- THE UNIVERSITY LEAGUE INC. - Wisconsin Bookworms-Dane County program - $1,500
Thank you to our recipients for the work they do to better our community!