Become a Member
Attic Angel Association is a Madison original with a deeply rich history. There’s no other organization quite like ours, and you are invited to be part of our legacy. We have a strong commitment to caring for children and seniors and improving the quality of life in Dane County. Join us!
- To become a member, you must be sponsored by a current Angel. We can help arrange sponsorship if necessary. Please indicate your interest by using our contact form or calling 608-662-8900.
- New members (called Interns) start their year in April and meet as a group once a month for 10 months of the first year to learn about methods of care for our aging residents. You’ll also come to know the Attic Angel Touch – our exceptionally warm and thoughtful ways of adding to their care.
- Active members are required to volunteer a certain number of hours each year. This allows Angels to fully engage in our community, try new things and understand resident needs on a deeper level.
- Our members bring many distinct skills and interests and serve in many capacities. A major focus is providing care and service to our residents at Attic Angel Place. Members also take part in fund-raising events to help other nonprofit organizations in Dane County.
- Leadership opportunities exist at all levels, thanks to 24 standing and advisory committees in addition to the three Boards of Directors for Attic Angel Community.
- All members, including Interns, are welcome to sponsor new members as we strive to make an even greater difference in our community.